This year’s VPSU Summer Awards Meet host is also the team with the most…spirit!
The Queens Lake Swim Team showed their pool pride by being the biggest fundraisers for the Summer Awards Meet t-shirt pre-sales AND the second highest fundraisers for the Champs Meet t-shirt pre-sales. Their efforts helped raise a total of over $980 for the Virginia Peninsula Swim Union.
We’d also like to give a big shout-out to the most spirited spirit wear organizer, Felicia Anderson. Not only is Felicia a joy to work with, she suggested a TON of product ideas that blew us out of the water!
At 2 Birds Design Studio, we want to knock all of your team needs out in one swoop. We love to coordinate your team’s image and brand in a way that offers something for everyone. Continue reading for the details of what you saw Queens Lake sporting this year.
Most Spirited Spirit Gear:
- Temporary Tattoos: Don’t let spiritwear cost you an arm and a leg…with inexpensive, full-color logos you can attach to any appendage! Temporary tattoos come printed on sheets of 24 (with the best value at 240+ pieces) and must be cut down to size. Please allow 7 to 10 business days for production.
- Car Magnets: Better than bumper stickers, these outdoor-rated magnets can stick with you when you switch vehicles. Available in any shape, size, or color with no minimum! (Best value at 50 pieces.) Please allow 7 to 10 business days for production.
- Swim Caps: Silicone and latex caps are now available for team ordering! One-size fits all, individually packaged, and custom printed on both sides with your team or sponsor’s logo. Swim Caps have a minimum order of 25 pieces (with best value at 200 pieces). Please allow approx. 21 to 25 business days for production.
- Embroidery: Stitched logos offer a professional look perfect for polos, hats, bags, shorts, and jackets. Mix and match products for a variety of personalized gear. Embroidery requires a one-time $50 logo setup and a 6 piece minimum (with best value at just 12 pieces!). Please allow 12 to 14 business days. Rush order available at an additional cost.
- T-shirts: Low minimums and a variety of styles make the this a fundraising favorite. Original, seasonal artwork turns the humble t-shirt into a limited edition collector’s item. Screen-printing has a 12 piece minimum that can be bundled between styles and sizes (with best values at 50 and 150 pieces). Pricing depends on the number of colors and imprint locations. Typical production time is 10 to 12 business days, although rush options are available at an additional cost.
That’s not enough gear?! We’ve imprinted all kinds of products.
- Water bottles
- Coffee Mugs
P.S. – Queens Lake Swim Team is sponsored this season by local restaurant Moody’s Kitchen. We love local businesses supporting local athletes!
Please check them out at 7129 Merrimac Trail • Williamsburg, VA 23185 • (757) 229-1195 • https://moodys-kitchen.com/